The traditional farmhouses are country houses associated with agricultural production that, in most cases, in addition to facilities for field work, have a noble area, dedicated to the owner's stately home, which used to spend seasons in the field.
On this property, the construction of the main building was completed in 1870. Despite the fact that the property needs reform, it conserves, in the rooms dedicated to housing, the essence of the houses of the early twentieth century. It has 1.400 m² built, according to Cadastre.
It is an excellent representation of these peculiar constructions that had their boom in the area at the end of the 19th century. The ground floor was used for warehouses and the manager's house, the first floor houses the owner's house and the second floor, with a sloping ceiling, was used for storing agricultural production.
The farmhouse has mains electricity, the possibility of telephone access and two water wells: one for the house and the other for the irrigation pond. On the first floor it has heating with a pellet boiler, which can be extended to the rest of the rooms in the building. Next to the main building there are other dependencies typical of the operation: warehouses, pens, press and winery.
The surface of the lands attached to the house is 3 hectares in which 260 olive trees and 18 fruit trees are kept in production; It also has a vegetable garden with a raft for irrigation and a pine plantation as a recreational space.
The property is located in the municipality of Alfafara, with access from the county road. The Alicante coast is 60 km away. from the property and Alcoy 24 km.