This idyllic property is located 14km from the Natural park of la Sierra de Cazorla, in the region of las Villas, surrounded by ancient olive trees and less than half an hour from important cities like Úbeda and Baeza.
The estate has an area with more than 4Ha and is surrounded by the Guadalquivir river, with a damp from which a three metres wide masonry canal begins, passes under the house and converts part of the estate into an island with access through a bridge.
A traditional water mill converted into a hydroelectric station in 1912 was transformed in a cosy rural house some years ago.
The main construction, in the centre of the property and surrounded by gardens, is a building with a rectangular floor which preserves the design of the industrial constructions from the beginning of the 20th century. Rendered façades with large doors and window grills with brick frames, decorated with cornices and other aesthetic elements like the pediment of the main façade. Its interior has been converted into a bright and functional 190m2 house with a large area for the living room with fireplace and a dining area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom on the ground floor, and 4 bedrooms with two bathrooms on the upper floor. It has central heating, electricity from the grid and water from a well.
The area around the construction has a garden with many ornamental plants and trees, a swimming pool, barbecue and a beautiful 1000m2 pond with water plants.
The abundance of vegetation has converted the estate into a walking area for all types of passing migratory birds.
The estate is just 800 metres from a small village that has all the services and mostly used for the olive tree growing.