This historical building dates back from the 16th century and was used as a so-called “charity house”, places for “sheltering the sick”. It preserves its stone walls, semi-circular arch and in one of its façades, there is a singular inscription referring to its use and the year of the construction in 1766.
Currently, it has been renovated as a home, preserving its façades and original structure. For the renovation in the interior, however, the latest materials have been used. This combination of tradition and modernity is what provides this property with its singular essence.
From the street, through a door with the original semi-circular arch, it is possible to access an amazing 50m2 patio. This area leads to the rooms in the house: living-dining room with double height ceilings, living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a courtesy toilet. It also has a storage room, garage, and machinery room for the boiler of the fuel heating.
This singular property is located 20 kilometres from Burgos, in the valley of the Urbel river, concerned about the preservation of its urban heritage, which has provided the town with a great cultural value.